Roasted Corn and Squash Baby Food
In-season fruits and veggies offer great nutritional variety for your children and help to develop their preference for whole foods.
- 2 (300 g) ears of corn, grilled, cut from cob
- 1 (150 g) yellow squash, grilled, sliced
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 30 to 45 seconds or until smooth.
- Consult your pediatrician with any questions regarding the safe introduction of solid foods or any of these recipes.
- This recipe is a great example of using what you are making for everyone else at your picnic (grilled veggies), while still providing nourishing whole foods to your child.
|Serving Size||1 serving (28 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|