20% Off Your EatLove Membership. EatLove provides custom Dietitian-approved meal plans created with your unique health goals and dietary preferences in mind. Get Started
Roasted Red Pepper Alfredo
This spicy alfredo is made with soft tofu, and offers an unexpected variety to traditional fettuccine.
- ¾ cup (160 g) silken tofu
- ¾ cup (170 g) fat free cottage cheese
- 2 Tablespoons reduced fat cream cheese
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 3 Tablespoons (15 g) grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons grated Romano cheese
- 2 Tablespoons light butter spread
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- 2 cups (400 g) roasted red peppers
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 3-4 minutes or until heavy steam escapes from the vented lid.
- Serve over hot, cooked fettuccine.
|Serving Size||¼ cup (60 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|