Unlike traditional salsa verde, this recipe is made with parsley, basil, garlic, capers, and olive oil, but it’s just as delicious as the Mexican original.
- 2 cups (200 g) fresh parsley leaves, loosely packed
- 1 cup (40 g) fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 24 salted capers, drained
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup (240 ml) olive oil
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select "Puree" program.
- Turn machine on and allow machine to compete pre-programmed cycle, using the tamper to press ingredients into the blades.
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons|
|Amount Per Servings|