Spiked Honeydew Sorbet
Frozen honeydew and melon liqueur create this sweet sorbet with a kick.
- 8 fluidounces melon liqueur
- 1 pound (455 g) frozen honeydew melon
- 1¼ cup (165 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase to the highest speed.
- Use the tamper to press ingredients into the blades.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form.
- Stop machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur.
- Serve immediately.
Watch your mixture carefully--running the machine longer does not make it more frozen, it causes melting. Place in an airtight container in a freezer for at least one hour prior to service.
|Serving Size||½ cup (120 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||21 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|