Spinach Artichoke Dip
Create your favorite restaurant appetizer at home. This warm, creamy blend of chopped spinach, artichokes, and Parmesan is a hearty dip for tortilla chips or bread cubes.
- ½ cup (120 g) low fat mayonnaise
- ½ cup (120 g) low fat sour cream
- 1 slice lemon, peeled, seeded
- 10 ounces (285 g) frozen spinach
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- ¼ cup (25 g) grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup (70 g) artichoke hearts, drained, diced
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- Place all ingredients, except artichoke hearts, into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 4.
- Blend for 15 seconds. Remove the lid and scrape down sides.
- Add artichokes and secure lid.
- Blend for an additional 5-10 seconds.
- Pour into an oven-safe dish and bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with crackers, pita bread, veggies, or pumpernickel bread.
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||2.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
Spinach Artichoke Dip is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Charlotta from One of my favorite dips I love this recipe. It was a huge hit at my Thanksgiving dinner! I love spinach and artichoke dip in general, I love this one even more because it is not so oily as others. Great flavor, easy to make, double win!
Date published: 2016-01-12
Rated 3 out of 5 by Sarahj from Not my favorite dip- but ok. I made this dip for a New Years Day party. It was really easy and came together easy. It had a very strong spinach flavor that over powered the rest of the flavors. It wasn't as creamy as the photo for the recipe implied.
Date published: 2016-01-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Christina2210 from Combined the mixture with cream cheese I agree with Sheila. Must have full fat ingredients for a better taste and creamier texture. One of my favorite spinach dip recipes is from Alton Brown. Blended all the ingredients and mixed in some room temperature Philadelphia Cream cheese. Added garlic powder and red chili flakes. Served with Tostito Scoop Chips. Followed the rest of the recipe and was ready for Game Day!!!!
Date published: 2019-10-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by SheilaH from Full fat ingredients better The second time I made this turned out better: used full fat mayo and Daisy full fat sour cream It was for a game day spread so put it in a small crock pot instead of baking. Served with a variety of butter, wheat and rye crackers that were at the party, I like the rye bagel chips best with it. It was one of the first dishes to vanish!
Date published: 2019-09-28