20% Off Your EatLove Membership. EatLove provides custom Dietitian-approved meal plans created with your unique health goals and dietary preferences in mind. Get Started
Spinach Artichoke Dip
Create your favorite restaurant appetizer at home. This warm, creamy blend of chopped spinach, artichokes, and Parmesan is a hearty dip for tortilla chips or bread cubes.
- ½ cup (120 g) low fat mayonnaise
- ½ cup (120 g) low fat sour cream
- 1 slice lemon, peeled, seeded
- 10 ounces (285 g) frozen spinach
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- ¼ cup (25 g) grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup (70 g) artichoke hearts, drained, diced
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- Place all ingredients, except artichoke hearts, into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 4.
- Blend for 15 seconds. Remove the lid and scrape down sides.
- Add artichokes and secure lid.
- Blend for an additional 5-10 seconds.
- Pour into an oven-safe dish and bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with crackers, pita bread, veggies, or pumpernickel bread.
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||2.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|