Strawberry Fig Smoothie
Granola makes this smoothie extra filling. Blend in the morning for a great start to your day.
- 1½ cup (360 ml) almond milk
- 4 dried figs
- ¼ cup (30 g) granola
- 1 cup (140 g) frozen strawberries
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase to the highest speed.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||2.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||22 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
Strawberry Fig Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by ChrisP from Delicious Way to Start Day Four simple ingredients make this recipe easy to remember and blend up for breakfast. I typically use mixed frozen fruit instead of all strawberries.
Date published: 2017-10-17