Strawberry Mango Coconut Sorbet
This dessert transports you to the islands with its delicious tropical flavors.
- 1 cup (240 ml) light coconut milk
- 1½ cup (210 g) frozen strawberries
- 1½ cup (225 g) fresh mango chunks
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 45 seconds, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form. Stop the machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from Joy of Blending.
|Serving Size||1 serving (267 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||28 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|