Sun-dried Tomato & Herb Dipping Oil
Simple dipping oil that utilizes the food processor's chopping power to bring ingredients together.
- 1 cup (240 ml) extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup (90 g) sun-dried tomato
- ¼ cup (45 g) roasted garlic
- ½ teaspoon flaked sea salt, optional
- fresh herbs
- Place all ingredients except sea salt, optional into the Food Processing Work Bowl fitted with the Multi-Use Blade and secure the lid. Pulse 6-8 times or until desired consistency is reached.
- Remove to a bowl and sprinkle with flaked sea salt, optional.
For the herb mixture in this recipe, hearty herbs like rosemary, thyme, and oregano work best and lend the most flavor.
|Serving Size||1 serving (15 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|