A unique medley of flavors gives this smoothie its nutritional value.
- 1 cup (240 ml) water
- 2 cups (400 g) pineapple, peeled, cubed
- 1 orange, peeled, halved
- ¼ cup (35 g) beets, quartered
- ¼ cup (30 g) carrots, halved
- 1 inch (3 cm) fresh ginger root
- 1 cup (30 g) spinach
- 1 cup (35 g) Swiss chard
- ½ avocado, pitted, peeled
- 3 Tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- ¼ cup (25 g) broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup (130 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase to the highest speed.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||2.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
Sunset Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by HelloMichelleLee from Great mix of nutritional and sweet ingredients This smoothie had the perfect balance of sweet and savory and really packs a lot of vitamins and nutrients into one glass. Be careful not to overdo it on the beets and follow the recipes proportions as the strong flavor can easily overpower other ingredients.
Date published: 2017-01-01