Tabbouleh [Food Processor Attachment]
This fresh dish is brought to live with the use of simple ingredients with bold flavors, perfect for a light appetizer or as an addition to a meal.
- 2 cups (350 g) cooked bulgur wheat
- 3 medium (550 g) tomatoes, quartered
- 1 (300 g) cucumber, halved, then quartered
- 1 (30 g) Italian flat leaf parsley, leaves only
- 1 lemon, zest and juice only
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- ½ teaspoon salt, optional
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ cup (120 ml) garlic mint dressing
- Place tomatoes, cucumber, parsley, lemon, garlic, salt (optional), and pepper into the Food Processor Work Bowl fitted with the Multi-Use Blade and secure the lid.
- Pulse 10 to 15 times or until all items are uniformly chopped. If desired, strain mixture through a fine-mesh strainer to remove excess liquid.
- Remove chopped mixture to a large bowl and add the bulgur wheat and dressing, stirring to combine. Allow to sit for 10 minutes to marry flavors before serving.
|Serving Size||1 serving (178 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||15 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|