Thyme Honey Ham Glaze
With five simple ingredients, this easy-to-make glaze is the perfect accompaniment to a holiday ham.
- 3 Tablespoons (45 g) vegan margarine
- 2 Tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- ¼ cup (60 ml) apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup (40 g) pitted dates, or ¼ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- Blend for 20 seconds.
|Serving Size||1 serving (23 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||3 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
Due to inactivity, your session has timed out and is no longer active.Reload the page