Gin, lemonade, and fresh lemon combine to create this classic sweet-and-sour cocktail.
- 1 fluidounce (30 ml) gin
- ¼ cup (60 ml) lemonade
- ⅓ cup (65 g) granulated sugar
- 1 cup (120 ml) water
- ½ lemon, peeled, halved
- ½ cup (70 g) ice cubes
- club soda
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Pour into a glass and fill with club soda. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||52 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
Tom Collins is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jovanna from Simple and refreshing This is a great summer drink using all natural ingredients—1/2 lemon, water, a bit of sugar, ice cubes, and the slightest bit of gin. When you finish with that, you have enough to save in the fridge for another day. Then all you have to do is add club soda to it. Directions did not say how much club soda to add to each drink, so I added equal parts of Tom Collins mix to club soda, and it was a good ratio for me.
Date published: 2020-08-23