Triple Berry Smoothie
Strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries blend with low-fat vanilla yogurt to create this sweet smoothie with a beautiful lavender hue.
- ½ cup (120 ml) water
- ½ cup (120 g) vanilla yogurt
- ½ cup (85 g) red grapes
- ½ cup (75 g) frozen strawberries
- ½ cup (75 g) frozen blueberries
- ½ cup (60 g) frozen raspberries
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
You may substitute out any liquid for the yogurt, maybe try soy milk or cashew milk.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||24 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|