Lite tofu gives this smoothie a thick, creamy consistency, while orange, banana, and pineapple give it tropical flare.
- ½ cup (100 g) light tofu
- 2 banana, peeled, halved
- 1 cup (165 g) pineapple, peeled, cubed
- 1 Large orange, peeled, halved
- 1 cup (130 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 35-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||18 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
Tropical Cooler is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Bethybeth from Refreshing A nice afternoon treat. This smoothie is refreshing and smooth. The tofu gives a nice boost of protein without the strong taste
Date published: 2017-03-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cherbow from Refreshing My husband bought me the vitamin for my birthday. I've had it one week and have experimented everyday with different smoothy recipes. I didn't have tofu, so I substituted that with Greek vanilla honey yogurt, and used 4 cuties peeled instead of an orange and it turned out to be very refreshing. Definately going to make this again. Loved it!
Date published: 2021-07-03