Vanilla Iced Mocha
An icy pick-me-up with milk, espresso, vanilla syrup, and chocolate sauce.
- ¾ cup (180 ml) milk
- 5 Tablespoons (75 ml) espresso
- 5 Tablespoons (75 ml) vanilla syrup
- ⅓ cup (75 ml) chocolate sauce
- 2 cups (260 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 45 seconds, or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||2 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||29 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
Vanilla Iced Mocha is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Blendz from Tasty coffee treat Maybe less vanilla next time but this was good. Amazing how creamy with just milk and ice. It was simple and very refreshing. Definitely worth making.
Date published: 2019-07-27