Garlic Mint Dressing
This refreshing dressing is the perfect finishing touch to tabbouleh or any of your favorite salads.
- 2 small lemons, peeled
- ½ cup (120 ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup (3 g) fresh mint leaves
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt, optional
- With a peeler or paring knife, remove the peel and white pith from the fruit, leaving just the flesh.
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 20-25 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||1 serving (29 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|