Piña Colada [Vitamix ONE]
A drinkable vacation with the sweet flavors of pineapple and rum, umbrella not included!
- ½ cup (120 ml) light rum
- ¼ cup (60 ml) honey
- ½ lime, peeled
- ½ cup (120 ml) unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup (150 g) frozen pineapple chunks
- 1½ cup (200 g) ice cubes
- With a peeler or paring knife, remove the peel and white pith from the lime, leaving just the flesh.
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 20 to 30 seconds.
|Serving Size||3 servings|
|Amount Per Servings|