Acai and matcha green tea provide an array of health benefits, while apple juice, blueberries, and banana round out the flavor.
- ¾ cup (180 mm) apple juice
- 1½ cup (215 g) frozen blueberries
- Sambazon Acai Berry Superfruit Pack, broken into 4 pieces
- 1 frozen banana, peeled, halved
- 2 cups (60 g) kale, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon matcha green tea powder
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 45 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Acai Bowl is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by TiffanyB from Fantastic tasting and simple to make Acai bowl This is very delicious! I poured it into a bowl and topped it with gluten free granola and sprinkled a little organic chia seed ontop, which was not part of the ingredients. I am fortunate to live in a city where I have easy access to things like chia seed, matcha powder and the Sambuca Acai super food. My one suggestion would be to include ingredients to a recipe for making your own superfood pack for those without access to these types of specialty pre made products.
Date published: 2016-06-13
Where do you get acai packs?
Whole Foods has acai packs! In theory Costco sells them as well, I just haven't found them at my local store yet, but I have found other Sambozan products there.
Date published: 2017-08-05