Blackberry Beet Smoothie Bowl
This full-flavored smoothie bowl, chock full of antioxidants and vitamins, is all you need to get your morning started! Bonus: The chia seeds add a pop of protein as well. Garnish with your favorite toppings.
- ½ cup (115 g) plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup (140 g) blackberries
- ½ cup (110 g) beets, cooked and cubed
- 1 cup (30 g) spinach
- 1 cup (125 g) frozen peaches, thawed
- 1 cup (150 g) mango, chunks
- 2 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 Tablespoon honey, (optional)
- Place all ingredients into your Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Start the machine, slowly increase to its highest setting, and blend for 50 seconds; or select the Smoothies program, start the machine, and allow program to run to completion.
- Portion out into 4 bowls and garnish with your favorite toppings.
We especially love toasted coconut, shaved almonds, and fresh blackberries on this bowl!
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|