Baked until golden, these macaroons are a tasty treat for coconut-lovers.
- 1¼ cup (95 g) sweetened flaked coconut
- 1¼ cup (95 g) unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1½ Tablespoon whole wheat flour
- 3 egg whites
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1½ teaspoon honey
- ½ cup (100 g) granulated sugar
- Heat the oven to 300°F (150°C).
- In a bowl, stir together the coconut, flour, and salt. Set aside.
- Place egg whites, honey, vanilla, and sugar into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 25 seconds.
- Add the mixture to the bowl with the dry ingredients. Stir together and chill for 30 minutes.
- Using a 4-cm (1 1/2-inch) scoop, scoop the dough onto a sprayed baking tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes until light golden brown.
|Serving Size||1 cookie|
|Amount Per Servings|