Crunchy Apple Salsa
The perfect blend of sweet and spicy, this salsa is delicious with tortilla chips or combined with chicken as a taco filler.
- ¼ cup (60 ml) white wine
- ⅓ cup (70 g)
- ½ lime, peeled, halved
- 2 green apples, seeded, cored, quartered
- ½ jalapeño
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 4.
- Blend for 15-20 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
|Serving Size||¼ cup (60 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
Crunchy Apple Salsa is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Mystic from ?Missing ingredient?? This recipe sounds interesting, but is lacking one ingredient.
Date published: 2017-08-05