Lemon Herb White Bean Dip
A classic combination with white beans. Fresh herbs, lemon zest and juice make this a great dip for veggies, or as a spread on a veggie wrap.
- 30 ounces (490 g) cannellini beans, 2 cans, drained and rinsed
- 2 Tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- ⅓ cup (80 ml) extra virgin olive oil, optional, if omitted, replace with water
- ½ (15 g) bunch Italian flat leaf parsley, leaves only, about 1 cup
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme leaves
- ½ lemon zest and juice
- 2 Tablespoons Champagne Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, optional
- Place all ingredients into an appropriately sized container. Submerge the immersion blender below the surface of the liquid, or as close to the ingredients as possible.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Move the immersion blender around, including up and down, to blend the ingredients for approximately 1 minute or until desired consistency is achieved.