These delicious macerated berries will give an even more exciting pop of flavor to any dish with the sweet sauce that forms from the natural sugars in the berries.
- 1 pound (454 g) fresh strawberries, washed
- ½ pound (226 g) fresh blueberries, washed
- ½ pound (226 g) fresh raspberries, washed
- ¼ cup (60 ml) date syrup
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) white balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt, optional
- 4 sprigs fresh mint leaves
- Place the balsamic vinegar, date syrup, mint, and salt into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 20 seconds.
- Combine strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries in a mixing bowl. Pour the marinade over the berries and mix well. (Do not be afraid of bruising the berries as this will help a sauce develop.)
- Allow berries to marinate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
These berries are a great side on their own, but try enjoying them with tarts, cake, or one of our fresh ice cream or sorbets.
|Serving Size||1 servings (74 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|