Oil-Free Blueberry Thyme Vinaigrette
Blueberries are great for sweets and baking but are even better on fresh summer salads.
- ¼ cup (60 ml) water
- ½ lime, peeled
- 1 small garlic clove, peeled
- 2 cups (300 g) fresh blueberries
- ¼ teaspoon salt, optional
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 small (20 g) shallot, peeled
- 5 (30 g) dates, pitted
- ⅛ teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is achieved.
|Serving Size||1 serving (22g )|
|Amount Per Servings|