Oil-Free Cherry Vinaigrette
Creating a fresh vinaigrette from in-season fruits, like delicious cherries, is a great way to add flavor to your favorite summer salads.
- ¼ cup (60 ml) rice wine vinegar
- ½ lemon, peeled
- 1 small garlic clove, peeled
- 2 cups (300 g) cherries, pitted
- ¼ teaspoon salt, optional
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is achieved.
Adding fresh herbs like tarragon or basil will give this blend an extra burst of flavor.
|Serving Size||1 serving (16 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Due to inactivity, your session has timed out and is no longer active.Reload the page