Oil-Free Strawberry Vinaigrette
You’ll never miss the oil in this brightly flavored dressing. Perfect on a bed of baby spinach with strawberries and slivered almonds.
- ¼ cup (60 ml) rice wine vinegar
- ¼ lemon, peeled
- 1 small garlic clove, peeled
- 3 fresh chives
- 8 fresh basil leaves
- 4 sprigs Italian flat leaf parsley, leaves only
- 1 pound (455 g) strawberries
- ½ teaspoon salt, optional
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until mixture is smooth.
|Serving Size||1 serving (33 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|