Roasted Beet and Green Bean Salad
From soft roasted beets and goat cheese to crunchy pepitas, this well-balanced salad is brimming with texture and flavor. Drizzle with Winter Spice Vinaigrette for the perfect first course.
- 1½ pound (675 g) roasted beets, diced
- 1 pound (450 g) green beans, blanched
- 5 ounces (360 g) arugula
- 1 apple, shaved
- 1 log, 8-ounces (225g) goat cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup (100 g) pepitas
- 1½ cup (360 ml) Winter Spice Vinaigrette
- Place beets, green beans, and arugula in a large, stainless steel bowl and toss with 1 cup Winter Spice Vinaigrette. Transfer to serving bowl.
- Distribute the apple, goat cheese, and pepitas neatly on top of the arugula and green beans and finish with additional dressing, as desired.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Servings|