Salmon Burgers [Mini-Chopper Attachment]
- 1/8 (30 g) medium yellow onion, peeled, cut into large chunks
- 1/8 (30 g) medium red bell peppers, cut into large chunks
- 2 cloves roasted garlic, or raw garlic
- 1/8 cups (2.5 g) fresh parsley leaves
- 2 teaspoons whole grain mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Homemade Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup (30 g) chickpea crumbs, or breadcrumbs, or cornflake crumbs
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill, or ¼ teaspoon dried
- 2 strips lemon peel
- ¼ teaspoon salt, optional
- ½ pound (227 g) salmon fillet
- Place the ingredients into the work bowl fitted with the chopping blade. Snap the lid into place and secure the immersion motor to the lid.
- Select Variable 3 and run continuously for 15-30 seconds.
- Carefully remove blade and replace lid to cover. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before forming into 6 oz. (165g) patties, then cook as desired.