You’ll never miss the oil in this brightly flavored dressing. Perfect on a bed of baby spinach with strawberries and slivered almonds.
- 2½ Tablespoon (40 ml) rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 3 Tablespoons fresh chives
- 12 fresh basil leaves
- 6 sprigs Italian parsley leaves, leaves only
- 1 pound (454 g) strawberries
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 30 to 40 seconds or until mixture is smooth.
|Serving Size||1 servings (33 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
Strawberry Vinaigrette is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jelly from Different And very good. I like spice but I'd go a lot less on the pepper next time and increase the salt.
Date published: 2016-05-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Vbench from Awesome Dressing Super flavorful dressing. Perfect on a spinach salad. I used a little less pepper than the recipe called for. Will definately make it a again!
Date published: 2019-04-07
Rated 1 out of 5 by Cathsama from Very tart. The result is quite tart. Also, the strawberries' red combined with the herb's green produce a brown color result that looks unappealing.
Date published: 2020-07-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Liz6 from Pepper It says salt and pepper to taste . It doesn’t measure out pepper that’s all on you
Date published: 2021-04-19