Sweet and Sour Cucumber and Watermelon Salad
A bright, fresh side dish perfect for any summer picnic or cookout
- ½ cup (120 ml) apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup (100 g) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds
- ⅓ cup (30 g) green onion, sliced
- 3 cups (380 g) cubed watermelon
- 2 cucumbers, sliced
- Place vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the blade base.
- Select Variable 1, start the machine, and slowly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 30 seconds, until ingredients are combined.
- In a mixing bowl, toss sesame seeds, scallions, watermelon, and cucumbers with the blended dressing. Allow to marinate 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
|Serving Size||1 cup (220 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|