Toasted Hazelnut and Pear Dressing
A simple and easy autumn dressing that pairs well with our Brussels Sprout Salad. Oil free is an added bonus with plenty of natural oils added from the hazelnuts.
- ¼ cup (60 ml) sherry vinegar
- 1 cup (240 ml) cold water
- 1 (200 g) ripe pear, quartered, seeded
- ½ (15 g) medium shallot, peeled
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 6 (40 g) dates, pitted
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ lemon, peeled
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Spice
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt, optional
- ½ cup (75 g) toasted hazelnuts
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 1 minute. Refrigerate until chilled before serving.
|Serving Size||1 serving (30 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|