100 Ways to Start Your Whole Story | Browse hand-picked recipes, tips, challenges, and more! Start Your Whole Story
Vegan Pea and Kale Soup
This delicious soup is great example of how your Vitamix can create a creamy texture without dairy.
- 2 1/2 cups (600 ml) vegetable broth
- 2 cups (325 g) frozen sweet peas, thawed
- 3 cups (90 g) kale
- 1/2 cups (5 g) Italian flat leaf parsley, fresh
- 2 teaspoons medium onion, peeled
- 1/2 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 teaspoon salt, optional
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 5 minutes and 45 seconds, or select Hot Soup program and allow machine to complete programmed cycle
- Garnish with snap peas if desired. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||1 serving (314 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|