This bright lime curd is beautiful on tarts and pastries, and you can easily substitute lemon for the lime zest.
- 6 large pasteurized egg yolks
- 200 g (1 cup) granulated sugar
- Juice and Zest of 5 limes
- 170 g (¾ cup) unsalted butter, softened
- Place egg yolks, sugar, and lime juice into the Vitamix 40 oz. container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Turn the dial to 1 and slowly increase speed to 10.
- Blend for 90 seconds.
- Decrease speed to 3 and remove lid plug. Slowly drizzle in melted butter and lime zest through the lid plug opening. Replace lid plug.
- Increase speed to 10 and blend for 5 minutes.
- Pour mixture into a clean container and refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
|Serving Size||120 (4 ounces)|
|Amount Per Servings|