Banana Ice Cream
An easy-to-make ice cream, packed with banana flavor.
- 120 ml (½ cup) whole milk
- 120 ml (½ cup) heavy cream
- 100 g (½ cup) granulated sugar
- 120 ml (½ cup) skim milk powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 210 g (1½ cup) milk ice cubes
- 5 frozen bananas, peeled, halved
- Place all ingredients in the Vitamix Container in order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High. Use the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form.
- Stop machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.
You can replace the full cream milk with soy milk, if preferred. Freeze unused ice cream in an airtight container. When ready to use, allow to soften at room temperature for 8-10 minutes before serving.
|Serving Size||120 ml (½ cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|