Beet, Strawberry, Cranberry Smoothie
With its bright red color and sweet cranberry/strawberry flavor, this smoothie makes it easy to fit the long-neglected beet into your menu.
- 540 ml (2½ cup) cranberry juice
- 75 g (¾ cup) cranberries
- 150 g (3 small) beet, cooked
- 150 g (1 cup) frozen strawberries
- 2 Tablespoons honey, or other sweetener, to taste
- 270 g (2 cups) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Start the machine, and increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
The consistency of this smoothie will turn out as more of a juice drink.
|Serving Size||393 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|