Berry Frozen Yogurt
We've used blueberries, strawberries, and a little honey for sweetness, but you can personalize this basic froyo recipe with your favorite berries and toppings.
- 360 ml (1½ cup) vanilla yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 290 g (2 cups) frozen blueberries
- 420 g (3 cups) strawberries, frozen
- Add ingredients in the order listed, and secure lid.
- Start machine at Variable 1, and slowly increase to your machine's highest speed.
- Use the tamper to press the ingredients toward the blades.
- After about a minute, you'll notice quadrants forming in the container. Stop the machine.
- Place mixture in the freezer for 30 minutes, and serve.
Tip: Thaw frozen fruit for about 10 minutes while you gather other ingredients. This will help create a silky texture in the finished dish.
|Serving Size||60 g (1/4 cup )|
|Amount Per Servings|