Cherry Jubilee Popsicle
A savory balance of fresh cherries and cinnamon, along with vanilla and kirsch.
- 280 g (2 cups) frozen cherries, pitted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract, optional
- 1 Tablespoon butter, room temperature
- 1 Tablespoon Kirsch
- 50 g (¼ cup) granulated sugar
- 240 ml (1 cup) vanilla yogurt
- Place cherries, cinnamon, vanilla, butter, kirsch and sugar into a small sauce pan and cook over low heat until cherries are tender, about 5 minutes
- Allow the cherries mixture to cool.
- Place cherry mixture and yoghurt into the Vitamix container and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds. Pour into popcicle molds and freeze.
|Serving Size||1 ice lolly|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||3 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||20 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|