Chocolate Bits Yogurt Cookies
A simple cookie made moist with yogurt prepared and baked in under an hour.
- 125 g (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 140 g (½ cup) non-fat plain yogurt
- 110 g (½ cup) vegan butter spread
- 1½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100 g (½ cup) granulated sugar
- 110 g (½ cup) dark brown sugar, packed
- 175 g (1 cup) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Heat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a bowl, stir together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Place yogurt, margarine, vanilla, and sugars into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10.
- Blend for 20 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Add the mixture to the bowl with the dry ingredients and mix well. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Drop dough by rounded teaspoons onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Rotate tray top to bottom. Bake for another 6 minutes.
- Cool and remove from baking sheets.
|Serving Size||1 cookie|
|Amount Per Servings|