Ginger Greens Juice
A delicate mix of cucumbers, celery, apples, and kale will give you a little extra pick-up that will keep you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
- 120 ml (½ cup) water
- 1 cucumber, quartered
- 1½ stalks celery, diced
- 2 apples, seeded, cored, quartered
- 60 g (2 cups) kale, chopped
- 3 cm (1 inch) fresh ginger root
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase to the highest speed.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Strain through a filtration bag.
- Store in refrigerator. Use within 2 days.
Filtering the juice will remove the fiber, try drinking this juice as a smoothie when you are in a hurry. Ginger adds great flavor but adding to much can over power, start with a small small amount and add more to the blend after you have tried it. This blend can easily be doubled in the Vitamix 64 ounce containers.
|Serving Size||2 Servings|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Carbohydrate||33 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|