Layered Frozen Creamy Berry Dessert
Use your favorite variety of berries—or a combination of them all—to create this enticing frozen dessert.
- 120 ml (½ cup) whole milk
- 120 ml (½ cup) heavy cream
- 65 g (⅓ cup) granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 400 g (2¾ cup) frozen mixed berries
- mint, for garnish
- Place milk, cream, sugar, vanilla and berries into the Vitamix Container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades. After about 30 seconds, the sound of the motor should change and four mounds should form.
- Turn off machine. Do not over mix.
- Pour dessert into 4 individual glasses. For a second layer, repeat the steps above.
- Serve immediately, with mint as garnish if desired.
In order to create 2 layers, you will need to make this recipe twice. Use the lighter colored berries, such as raspberries and strawberries for the bottom later. Darker colored berries such as blackberries and blueberries form the top layer.
|Amount Per Servings|