Mango Smoothie with Macadamia and Coconut
A taste of the tropics for a breakfast drink or afternoon pick-me-up.
- 120 ml (½ cup) water
- 240 ml (1 cup) mango nectar
- 120 ml (½ cup) unsweetened coconut milk
- 225 g (1½ cup) green grapes
- 180 ml (¾ cup) plain nonfat yogurt
- 75 g (½ cup) peaches, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons dry roasted macadamia nuts
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened flaked coconut
- 150 g (1 cup) frozen mango
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 45 seconds to 1 minute or until smooth, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
|Serving Size||240 ml (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||32 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|