Mushroom Coconut Soup
- 400 ml (1½ cup) coconut milk
- 200 g (7 ounces) button mushrooms
- 1 Tablespoon boullion powder
- 2 cloves black garlic
- 130 g (½ cup) butter beans
- ¼ teaspoon tamari
- 1 teaspoon tahini
- cracked pepper, to taste
- Place the coconut milk, cleaned mushrooms, boullion powder, and black garlic into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Press Start and slowly increase speed to Variable 6. Blend for 1 minute.
- Add the butterbeans, tamari, tahini and cracked pepper.
- Select Hot Soup program or select Variable 1 and slowly increase speed to Variable 10.
- Press Start and allow machine to complete programmed cycle or blend on Variable 10 for 5 minutes.
|Serving Size||240 ml (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|