Peanut Butter Cup Fondue
This thick, chocolate-peanut butter fondue heats in the Vitamix as it blends for an easy, 5-minute dessert. Suggested dippers: sliced apples, marshmallows, strawberries, bananas or pineapple chunks.
- 240 ml (1 cup) heavy cream
- 350 g (2 cups) dark chocolate, chopped
- 45 ml (3 Tablespoons) honey, or agave nectar
- 130 g (½ cup) peanut butter
- Place cream, chocolate and honey into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 4½ minutes.
- Reduce speed to Variable 5 and remove the lid plug.
- Add peanut butter through the lid plug opening.
- Blend for an additional 10 seconds. Pour into fondue pot.
For Dippers: Sponge cake, pound cake, sliced apples, marshmallows, strawberries, bananas, fresh or canned pineapple chunks
|Serving Size||30 ml (2 Tablespoons)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||15 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|