Peanut Miso Dressing
A versatile dressing, dip, or sauce for seared tuna, made with freshly made peanut butter from your Vitamix machine.
- 240 ml (1 cup) hot water
- 2 Tablespoons tamari
- 45 ml (3 Tablespoons) lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger root
- 255 g (1 cup) peanut butter
- 80 g (4 Tablespoons) white miso paste
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 25 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades only if needed.
|Serving Size||30 ml (2 Tablespoons)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|