No mix here. This homemade daiquiri is made with the delicious flavor of whole strawberries for a perfect summer cocktail.
- 120 ml (4 fluidounces) light rum
- 60 ml (2 fluidounces) Grand Marnier
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 3 Tablespoons powdered sugar
- 140 g (1 cup) frozen strawberries
- 130 g (1 cup) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase to the highest speed.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||240 ml (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||19 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|