Sun-dried Tomato Hummus
The perfect accompaniment to chopped veggies or whole wheat crackers, this hummus uses sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, and fresh rosemary for a robust flavor.
- 16 oz (2 ) cans chickpeas
- 35 g (¼ cup) sesame seeds
- 140 g (5 ounces) sun-dried tomatoes
- ½ lemon, peeled
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil, optional
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 Tablespoons fresh rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt, optional
- Place all ingredients except sea salt into the Vitamix container and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades. Season with sea salt if desired and serve immediately.
|Serving Size||29 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|