Thyme for Tomato Soup
Indulge in the wholesome flavors of this savory tomato soup, complete with fresh herbs and vegetables.
- 360 ml (1½ cup) water
- 410 g (14½ ounce) canned diced tomatoes
- 2 Roma tomatoes, quartered
- 1 carrot, halved
- 70 g (2½ ounce) sun-dried tomatoes
- 1½ Tablespoon onion, peeled, diced
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1½ Tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano leaves
- 1 Tablespoon tomato paste
- ½ bouillon cube
- ½ teaspoon flax meal
- 120 ml (½ cup) whole milk
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 6 minutes 30 seconds, using tamper only if needed, until mixture is hot. Serve.
|Serving Size||240 ml (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||2.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||11 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|