Whole Wheat Brownies
This delicious brownie recipe calls for whole wheat flour, which adds healthy fiber to the mix. But shhh…no one will ever know unless you tell them.
- 45 g (⅓ cup) whole wheat flour
- 25 g (¼ cup) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 75 g (⅓ cup) unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 150 g (¾ cup) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 225 g (1¼ cup) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 120 g (1 cup) chopped walnuts, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease or spray an 8-inch (20-cm) square pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, cinnamon, and salt until well blended. Set aside.
- Place butter, sugar, vanilla, and eggs into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Start machine, slowly increase to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 20 seconds.
- Pour blended mixture into dry ingredients and stir to combine. Add chocolate chips and walnuts. Fold together to combine.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Servings|