Blueberry Avocado Nice Cream
Try this creamy vegan treat that is bursting in-season blueberries to cool off this summer.
- 180 ml (¾ cup) coconut cream
- 1 frozen banana, peeled, halved
- 2 avocados, halved, pitted, peeled
- 290 g (2 cups) blueberries
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- Add all ingredients to the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1, start the machine, and increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 30 to 45 seconds or until smooth and creamy, using the tamper to push ingredients into the blades.
For a more frozen consistency, add another frozen banana or replace the fresh berries with frozen berries.
|Serving Size||120 ml (½ cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|