This soup uses the whole fish, including the bones. The Vitamix® blender pulverizes the bones to create a smooth soup.
- 320 g (1 ) crucian, or carp or other white fish, dressed
- 10 g (1 piece) fresh ginger root, peeled
- 3 g (1 teaspoon) salt
- 2 teaspoons Aji Mirin
- 1 green onion, white parts only
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 400 ml (1⅔ cup) hot water
- 60 g (1 cup) white radish, cubed
- Prepare a bamboo steam basket. Place the crucian, slices of ginger, and white radish into the steamer. Steam on high heat for 15 minutes or until done.
- Add the crucian, radish, mirin, spring onion, vinegar, salt, and water to the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1, start the machine and slowly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 3 minutes.
Blending for 3 minutes ensures that the fish bones are pulverized.
|Serving Size||240 ml (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|